Gilbert Based Business Resources
Existing businesses are critical to the strength and vitality of the Gilbert community. Gilbert has a team member dedicated to the unique needs of local businesses and entrepreneurs. This individual conducts ongoing outreach through visits with business leaders to learn about future plans, current challenges and actions necessary to support the business.
The Gilbert Office of Economic Development provides support to local businesses in the following ways:
Site Selection Assistance — Property Selection and site tours to find the optimal
- In-Depth Market Data & Analysis — From an extensive community profile to a comprehensive workforce analysis, all of that information is obtainable through our
- Navigating Development Service — Our knowledgeable team can assist with a myriad
of development services, including planning, zoning, permits and business licenses.
- Connectivity to Key Resources — No matter what vital resources you are in need of, let
our team put you in touch with university, workforce, State and local regulatory authorities, job-training programs and start-up resources.
- Assistance in Growing Your Business in Gilbert — No-hassle access to workforce
development assistance, small business development, and State incentive programs, loans
- All locally-based organizations can easily get access to technical assistance, export/market identification assistance, regulatory process support, ombudsman, recruitment or training of labor, and connection to financial resources.
- Operational Cost Analysis — We can provide analytical resources for taxes, incentives, wages, utilities, and more.