Services Offered — Office of Economic Development
Site Selection Assistance — Property Selection and site tours to find the optimal
- In-Depth Market Data & Analysis — From an extensive community profile to a comprehensive workforce analysis, all of that information is obtainable through our
- Navigating Development Service — Our knowledgeable team can assist with a myriad
of development services, including planning, zoning, permits and business licenses.
- Connectivity to Key Resources — No matter what vital resources you are in need of, let
our team put you in touch with university, workforce, State and local regulatory authorities, job-training programs and start-up resources.
- Assistance in Growing Your Business in Gilbert — No-hassle access to workforce
development assistance, small business development, and State incentive programs, loans
- All locally-based organizations can easily get access to technical assistance, export/market identification assistance, regulatory process support, ombudsman, recruitment or training of labor, and connection to financial resources.
- Operational Cost Analysis — We can provide analytical resources for taxes, incentives, wages, utilities, and more.